INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- To be admitted into the IB Diploma programme, students must have completed basic secondary education and have to pass entrance exams arranged at Vilnius Lyceum.
- Students who will complete the IB Middle Years Programme at schools registered for eAssessment and will receive the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme Certificate issued by the IB are enrolled without entrance exams.
(See: Middle Years Programme - External assessment and recognition - MYP Assessment, www.ibo.org)
- There are two entrance exams: English (first language or second language) and Mathematics.
- Entrance exams will be held on April 26th (Friday)
- Students who are studying outside Lithuania during academic year 2018/19 will sit exams on August 27th.
- Procedure of application online:
- Application documents to Vilnius Lyceum, as a school of Vilnius Municipality, have to be centrally submitted online via the website of Vilnius Municipality from March 1st to March 31st
- To submit application, go to www.vilnius.lt/svietimas to log in.
- Fill in all the required information; from the list of Klasė (Grade), choose III gimnazijos klasė(Gymnasium Grade 3).
- Add a scanned official school transcript (stamped and signed by a school official) with the 1st semester or other relevant grades obtained in the current academic year.
- If you have questions or need assistance with the online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Door Event will be held on March 16th at 12:00 noon.
- Applicants who take exams on April 26th, from April 18rd to April 19th, have to get their identification number and pin code at the Office of Vilnius Lyceum (Room 204) from 2 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.; applicants from other cities may ask for their identification number and pin code to be sent by email writing to the IB Coordinator email@example.com
- Identification number will be needed at the beginning of the entrance exams; pin codes will give access to exam results on the Lyceum website.
- Applicants who will take exams on August 27th have to inform about this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from April 1st to April 15th.
- More detailed information about the procedure of the entrance exams will be available from April 9th.